Heavy lift roundslings that offer maximum strength combined with minimum weight
- Recommended for static lifts and lifts with light load contact
- A General Purpose, cost effective heavy lift roundsling when the user requires an ergonomic solution to conventional steel products
- Made with a high tenacity nylon outer cover and EHP Engineered Hybrid Power® twisted core yarns (a blend of aramid and high-modulus polyethylene fiber, featuring Honeywell Spectra® fiber)
Features and Benefits
- Light Weight - Approximately 80% lighter than steel slings and approximately 35% lighter than polyester round slings with the equivalent working limit loads
- Ergonomic - Offers a stronger, lighter, more flexible option to conventional steel slings that not only promote ease of use but also easy storage and transportation due to the sling's compact size.
- Eliminate Damage - Soft synthetic properties will not damage loads like conventional steel slings
- Superior Safety Benefits - Ergonomic, lightweight design will reduce back, neck, shoulder and hand injuries
- Low Elongation - Stretches less than 1% at rated capacity
- Repairable - Can be easily repaired and put back into service
- Temperature - Can be used in environments from -40°F up to 158°F
- Chemical Resistance - High resistance to acids, alkalis and organic solvents
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.