GORILLA-GUARD™ Abrasion Control
- Abrasion-resistant material is recommended for high-abrasion, heavy-duty slings
- Provides extra protection for the body, eye, and edges of a sling
- GORILLA-GUARD™ protective coverings match the chemical and stretch properties of nylon synthetic slings
- All-purpose, low-profile, heavy-duty lifting sling
- Easy to use and versatile
- Vertical, choker, and basket hitch
- Made in the USA
Nylon is the most widely used general-purpose synthetic web sling. Nylon is unaffected by grease and oil, and the material has excellent chemical resistance to aldehydes, ethers, and strong alkalies. However, nylon slings are not suitable for use with acids and bleaching agents or at temperatures in excess of 194° F (90° C). The stretch of a nylon sling at rated capacity is approximately 8-10%.
Type 3, also known as eye & eye flat slings, are very popular slings that are stocked in multiple capacities. eye & eye slings are very adaptable and are a good choice in many lifting situations. The flat eye is usually easier to remove or insert into limited spaces. Basket capacities from 3,200 to 128,000 pounds, web widths from 1-12 inches and 1-4 plies are available.
Synthetic Web Slings are the most common lifting slings in use today. They offer good strength and value characteristics for loads up to 64,000 lbs. vertical capacity.
*Most common sizes available for immediate purchase, contact us for ordering extended sizes, not in the drop-down selections.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.